WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PROJECT MANAGER
- Are you a self-driven, organized, team oriented, Lead Hand that loves residential / commercial construction?
- Do you thrive in a fast paced, ever changing work environment and have a track record of getting results through planning and execution?
- Would you like to join a Rockstar team that values being real, embracing the journey, and genuinely caring about people?
If you answered “YES” to the above, read on!
Who we are:
Bowline Construction Inc is a fast growing residential, commercial, and agricultural contractor in the Fraser Valley. We are a hard working, and focused team looking for a Carpenter to help with our work load.
We are a full service general contracting firm that takes houses, renovations, and other projects from start to finish, allowing you to see and participate in all phases of construction to give you a well rounded knowledge base of how projects go from start to finish.
If you are motivated, a quick learner, and love serving people in the construction industry we would love to hear from you!
This is for you if you are:
- Trustworthy, honest, respectful, accountable and reliable
- Calm, positive, and have a solution oriented attitude in all situations
- A proven leader and tradesperson with the ability to motivate others
- Committed to personal excellence, driven to succeed with a “can do” attitude
- Able to plan, see the “big picture” and prioritize
- Adept at critical thinking and problem solving
- Flexible and adaptable
- Curious, collaborative, passionate and detail oriented
- A lifelong learner motivated to continue to learn and grow
- Able to demonstrate leadership in health, safety and environmental protection
- A steward of your community and committed to giving back and serving others
In the role you will be able to:
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously and ensuring that all construction projects meet profitability goals and meet or exceed client expectations
- Leading clients through an exceptional experience when building their home
- Ensuring projects are built according to approved plans, specifications, shop drawings, and applicable building codes while maintaining high quality standards
- Preparing detailed construction cost estimates, purchase orders and change orders
- Developing and maintaining construction schedules in conjunction with the project team to meet milestones and completion dates
- Providing clear direction to team members to ensure project targets are achieved
- Facilitating project meetings with multiple stakeholders, anticipating stakeholder needs, and proactively identifing solutions to support ongoing projects
- Leading project teams to identify and manage opportunities and risks to achieve the best possible results for scope, quality, schedule and financial targets
- Maintaining, tracking, and reporting financial aspects of projects including subcontractors, materials, coding, forecasts and billings
- Managing the procurement process including subcontractor, trade, supplier negotiations and awards
- Supporting staff through coaching, professional development, team meetings and GSRs (Goal Setting and Review Meetings)
- Ensuring all BTA Construction employees and subcontractors are communicating with customers in a professional and appropriate manner
- Supporting and maintaining healthy, happy work environments and corporate culture Maintaining clean, organized and professional presentation of work sites
- History of managing all phases of a construction project from initiation to completion. Minimum of 5 years managing projects in the construction industry
- Certification from the Project Management Institute as a Project
- Management Professional (PMP)
- Experience with construction management software tools and current technology Experience with energy efficient building technology, techniques and their applications
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary compensation Vacation pay
- Sick pay
- Medical benefits plan
- Work with a close-knit team of professionals that love what they do
- Team building activities