WE ARE LOOKING FOR A LEAD HAND
Do you thrive in a fast paced, ever changing work environment and have a track record of getting results through planning and execution?
Would you like to join a Rockstar team that values being real, embracing the journey, and genuinely caring about people?
If you answered “YES” to the above, read on!
Who we are:
Bowline Construction Inc is a fast growing residential, commercial, and agricultural contractor in the Fraser Valley. We are a hard working, and focused team looking for a Carpenter to help with our work load.
We are a full service general contracting firm that takes houses, renovations, and other projects from start to finish, allowing you to see and participate in all phases of construction to give you a well rounded knowledge base of how projects go from start to finish.
If you are motivated, a quick learner, and love serving people in the construction industry we would love to hear from you!
This is for you if you are:
- Trustworthy, honest, respectful, accountable and reliable
- Calm, positive, and have a solution oriented attitude in all situations
- A proven leader and tradesperson with the ability to motivate others
- Committed to personal excellence, driven to succeed with a “can do” attitude
- Able to plan, see the “big picture” and prioritize
- Adept at critical thinking and problem solving
- Flexible and adaptable
- Curious, collaborative, passionate and detail oriented
- A lifelong learner motivated to continue to learn and grow
- Able to demonstrate leadership in health, safety and environmental protection
- A steward of your community and committed to giving back and serving others
In the role you will be able to:
- Read and interpret blueprint, drawings, and sketches Construct foundations, frame walls, and roof systems Install windows, doors, and interior trim
- Installing Hardie siding, exterior window trims
- Leading Apprentices and laborer’s in the project or task
- Your own vehicle as job site locations vary from day to day.
- A valid class 5 drivers license
- A cell phone with an active data plan for time clocking purposes.
- Your own set of basic hand tools and tool belt.
- Grade 12 education
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact daily with management, trades, suppliers and other staff
- The ability to manage a fluctuating work environment with multiple projects at different stages Extensive experience operating carpentry related hand and power tools
- Red seal carpentry ticket or enrollment in a carpentry program
- 5+ years of experience in renovations or the new construction building sector.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary compensation 5 Days paid sick leave
- Vacation Pay
- Medical benefits plan
- Work with a close-knit team of professionals that love what they do
- Team building activities
- Find out more at www.bowlineconstruction.ca