WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN OFFICE MANAGER
- Are you a self-driven, organized, team oriented, Lead Hand that loves residential / commercial construction?
- Do you thrive in a fast paced, ever changing work environment and have a track record of getting results through planning and execution?
- Would you like to join a Rockstar team that values being real, embracing the journey, and genuinely caring about people?
If you answered “YES” to the above, read on!
Who we are:
Bowline Construction Inc is a fast growing residential, commercial, and agricultural contractor in the Fraser Valley. We are a hard working, and focused team looking for a Carpenter to help with our work load.
We are a full service general contracting firm that takes houses, renovations, and other projects from start to finish, allowing you to see and participate in all phases of construction to give you a well rounded knowledge base of how projects go from start to finish.
If you are motivated, a quick learner, and love serving people in the construction industry we would love to hear from you!
This is for you if you are:
- Trustworthy, honest, respectful, accountable and reliable
- Calm, positive, and have a solution oriented attitude in all situations
- A proven leader and tradesperson with the ability to motivate others
- Committed to personal excellence, driven to succeed with a “can do” attitude
- Able to plan, see the “big picture” and prioritize
- Adept at critical thinking and problem solving
- Flexible and adaptable
- Curious, collaborative, passionate and detail oriented
- A lifelong learner motivated to continue to learn and grow
- Able to demonstrate leadership in health, safety and environmental protection
- A steward of your community and committed to giving back and serving others
In the role you will be able to:
- Managing our office and helping to ensure that our company meets profitability goals and meets or exceed client expectations
- Leading clients through an exceptional experience when they contact us Preparing client invoices
- Entering supplier invoices
- Creating cheques
- Preparing detailed financial reports
- Developing and maintaining sales information in conjunction with the sales team to meet milestones and completion dates
- Providing clear direction to team members to ensure targets are achieved
- Facilitating team meetings and proactively identifying solutions to support ongoing projects related to streamlining efficiency
- Maintaining, tracking, and reporting financial aspects of projects including subcontractors, materials, coding, forecasts and billings
- Supporting staff through coaching, professional development, team meetings and GSRs (Goal Setting and Review Meetings)
- Ensuring all Bowline Construction employees and subcontractors are communicating with customers in a professional and appropriate manner
- Supporting and maintaining healthy, happy work environments and corporate culture Maintaining clean, organized and professional presentation of work sites
- History of working in the construction environment Quickbooks online experience
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Bachelors Degree or business diploma
- Experience with construction management software tools and current technology
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary compensation 5 Days paid sick leave
- Vacation Pay
- Medical benefits plan
- Work with a close-knit team of professionals that love what they do
- Team building activities